- Opening hours
- 10am to 4pm every day in AUGUST Open (closed the rest of the year)
Fujizakura Kogen Nai,
You may wish to start your visit to Hall B with a nostalgic look at a Daihatsu tricycle or Mazda from the 1950s. Our exhibits also include models from Austin-Healey and a Triumph TR3, Alfa Romeo, a quintessentially American Cadillac Eldorado, and supercars including a Lamborghini Countach, a Cizeta V16T, and a selection of Ferraris (the 275, the 365 GTB/4 Daytona, the 512 BB, the F40, and the F50).
- Japanese models from the 1950s
- Sports Cars from the 1960s
- Cadillac and Ferrari models
(1960s and 1970s)
- Cizeta V16T (1991)
- Lamborghini and Ferrari models
(1970s and 1980s)
- Ferrari F50 (1995)
* Some items may not be on display as we update our exhibits.