- Opening hours
- 10am to 4pm every day in AUGUST Open (closed the rest of the year)
Fujizakura Kogen Nai,
The vehicles in Hall A each played a key role in the automobile's development.
They include the world's first motor vehicle (built by Carl Benz), a Ford Model T, a Bugatti, prewar Japanese models from Datsun and Ohta, a Jeep used by US forces during occupied days 1945 from Volkswagen and MG, and a Mercedes-Benz 300SL.
- Historic models dating from 1886 to the 1950s
- Left: The first motor vehicle
(built by Benz in 1886)
- Lancia and Citroen models
(1920s and 1930s)
- Datsun and Ohta models (1930s)
- Bugatti and Rolls-Royce models
(1930s to 1950s)
- MG Models from the 1940s to 1960s
* Some items may not be on display as we update our exhibits.